If you are submitting your own artwork...
Please double check to make sure your graphics are print-ready. Print-Ready files require no additional editing and are sized to print. For best results, use a high resolution PDF, .png or .jpeg
1. Double check your artwork's sizing to ensure it matches the final size being requested. We require that you extend any images that run up to the trim line a minimum of 1/8" (0.125") past the trim line to create "bleed".
2. When using Photoshop please view your graphics at 100%. This will enable you to see how your artwork will look when printed. We advise that raster files be saved with a resolution of 300 dpi at final size.
3. Please set your file in CMYK mode. Colors may vary when converting from RGB mode.
4. Please check your file for spelling or grammatical errors before submitting your print file. We cannot accept financial liability for errors that have been found once the item(s) have been produced.
5. Please covert all fonts to outlines before submitting your print file. As well as embedding any links that may be used.
We accept files in the following formats:
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
- Adobe Photoshop (.psd or .psb)
- Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
- CorelDraw (.cdr)
- Flexi-Sign (.fs)
- Encapsulated Post Script (.eps)
- Tagged Image File Format (.tiff)
- and high resolution .jpg files.
Any other files/formats may result in an undesired end-product.